Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged again...

I was tagged again...I must be pretty popular! Anyway, for this tag you are supposed to go to your photos on your computer and find the fourth file then pick the fourth photo. We actually have 2 files of photos, one under my profile and one under D's. I liked the picture under D's better, so it wins! This is a picture of Fuss and his favorite nanny, Didda, on New Year's Day 2008. We went sledding as a family. Since Fuss was only 7 months old, it was obviously his first time, but not his last! We love the outdoors, and D's Grandpa has the perfect sledding hill at his house in Idaho, so we will be going again when the snow starts falling!! Anyway, when we got to the sledding area, the largest hill was facing the sun and mostly melted. At first we were a little disappointed that there was such a small hill to sled down, but the kids had a blast! I actually love the expression on Fuss' face in this picture because it shows just how much he loved it! He didn't know what to expect and this may very well have been his first time down the hill! As a parent it is hard to trust other people with your child, but with Didda I never had to worry for even a second! She was the best nanny a child or parent could ask for! Obviously I trusted her...I let her take my 7 month old son on a piece of foam board down an icy and snowy hill with no protective gear!

So, I guess I am now supposed to tag 4 people...hmmmm...I choose Kati, Rebecca, Elizabeth, and Monica! Get those photos ready!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I don't know if I'm just slow, but your comment thing confused me. :-) Love the picture, so cute!